Skin Glide prevents chafing from running, jogging, and hiking. It works better than Body Glide Anti-Chafe Balm, which comes in a stick applicator. It goes on like a thin cream, dries immediately, and feels like talc powder. The absence of alcohol means no stinging. Ounce for ounce, Skin Glide is expensive but not as expensive as alternative products such as Hydropel. Still don't want to spend this much on a anti-chafe cream? Check out our "Foot Friction" article in Tips & Tricks for an alternative that costs a fraction of the price.
- For rubbing or friction that causes skin irritation and hot spots
- Rub into skin before activity
- Turns into a dry, silky, comfortable skin lubricant
- Use in hot or cold weather
- Stands up to perspiration
- Safe on neoprene with no greasy mess
- Washes away with soap and water
- Official skin lubricant of USA Triathlon
Customers who bought this also bought:
GoTubb Container 3-pack
GoTubb Containers feature a smart design that allows you to open and close them with only 1 hand for easy access while you're on the go. Much easier to handle than flip off lids, which reduces the chance of spilling.
Equinox No-See-Um Mesh Bag
Equinox No-See-Um Mesh Bags allow you to effectively store and organize gear while allowing you to easily view the interior of the bag. A microcord and mini cordlock closure keep weight to a minimum while ensuring that the contents of the No-See-Um Mesh Bag are safe and secure.