Meet the Antidote. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir is feature rich and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. This 100 oz bladder holds all the water you need for a rigorous hike or day ride, and its low-profile fit minimizes awkward bulk. Its Quick Link system makes hose cleaning a snap, and the Quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn so your precious fluids don't slosh out during a hot day on the trail.
- Quick Link Exit Port and QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fillport: air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link and QL HydroLock drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee. If Camelbak built it, they'll Bak it with their lifetime guarantee
- Item #31006 Short
- Item #31007 Long
- In stock / $65.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets
When drinking water is of questionable quality, use Iodine purification tablets. Proven effective against Giardia lamblia. This is one of the most basic survival kit items.