Long days on the trail require lots of water, which is where the Camelbak M.U.L.E. NV Hydration Pack comes in. With a 100-ounce reservoir and a venting back panel, youll stay comfortable and hydrated until the sun goes down. The back panel is comfortable and very breathable. With 854 cubic inches of overall capacity carry the gear you need without bulk.
Pivoting shoulder straps and a webbing waist belt make the fit custom to your body and keeps the pack secure when you hit rough patches. The M.U.L.E.'s Dynamic Suspension shoulder harness, slider sternum strap, and fixed waist belt provide ergonomic load support, while the integrated rain cover and organizational elements keep your gear protected and at the ready. Specialized compartments help keep your food, wallet, keys, pump, tools, and spare tubes neatly organized inside. Camelbak also added a media pocket to hold your phone, mp3-player, or camera. There is a small hole in the media pocket and between the main compartment and the bladder compartment, so you can run your headphones all the way through the pack and out with the hose. The side compressions straps are great for larger gear that will not fit in the pack, such as a jacket.
This pack is perfect for mountain biking or for day trips. Fits on your back nicely with its narrow form and everything cinches and straps down cleanly, so snagging bushes will not be of concern. Good sized pack for short or long rides/hikes.
- Air Director Back Panel will keep your back cool and dry
- Antidote reservoir compartment with Quicklink system
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
- Independent suspension shoulder harness
- Fixed 1.5-inch wide waist belt with cargo pockets
- Slider sternum strap for proper placement and comfort
- Organizer pocket for bike essentials
- Easy access media pocket with weather resistant zipper
- Quick access overflow storage with dual compression straps
Customers who bought this also bought:
Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets
When drinking water is of questionable quality, use Iodine purification tablets. Proven effective against Giardia lamblia. This is one of the most basic survival kit items.