The TLR-2 is made of rugged, matte black anodized, 6061 aluminum and features a high visibility, red 650-660 nm aiming laser to aid in precise shot placement. Selector switch lets you choose light only, laser only, or light plus laser illumination. Ambidextrous, momentary-on/constant-on/off paddle switch lets you apply your selection exactly when you need it.
Advanced C4 LED technology uses a powerful, shock-resistant LED and a proprietary parabolic reflector to generate an intense, uniform beam free of hot spots or shadows, with excellent peripheral illumination. Solid-state current regulation system maintains consistent illumination level through battery life cycle.
- 135 lumens continuous light output
- 2.5 hours continuous runtime for light
- 45+ hours in laser-only mode
- 50,000 hours LED service life
- Laser is fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Includes rail adapters for MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny, Glock-style, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90-Two accessory rails
- Uses two CR-123 lithium batteries, included
Customers who bought this also bought:
Field-Expedient Antenna Adapter
Your only solution to a broken antenna is to create a field-expedient antenna. This adapter is used to connect a field-expedient antenna to a radio.