The Low-Pro Stealth Mount is made for the soldier or BASE jumper that prefers to remain unseen. The stealthy anodized mount is complemented with durable black oxide coated steel hardware and optional black nylon breakaway screws. To install, simply place the mount against the helmet to mark where you want to make your holes, and drill two 5.5-6mm holes. The mount is CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum, is so sturdy that you no longer need to dummy cord your camera to your helmet in fear of losing it. When Skydiving, the low-profile will help protect against pilot chute entanglements and riser strikes. The lower profile will help prevent knocking the camera while exiting a plane, and ensure you always get the perfect shot.
- The LowPro Stealth Mount includes:
- 2x black nylon screws - these are the break-away screws if you are jumping with just the Low-Pro. They are included for people that have no plans of using the extension bar, and want an additional safety feature in the event of an entanglement.
- 2x black oxide steel screws - these are for when you are using the extension bar. DO NOT jump the extension bar with the break-away nylon screws. You may lose your camera on opening.
- 3x black oxide steel lock nuts - these will ensure your screws do not come loose with the vibrations experienced during freefall or while riding your bike. Two are used to attach the mount, and one is used to replace the shiny nut that comes with your GoPro.
- 1x Low-Pro Stealth Mount - black mounts are Type II anodized, and olive drab mounts are Type III hard anodized for added durability.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Main Closing Loop
Delta Gear brand main closing loops are available in five colors. When your life depends on it, depend on Delta Gear. 100% made in America.
Low-Pro Stealth Mount
The GoPro Low-Pro Mount is not only cooler looking, but it is also safer. When Skydiving, the low-profile will help protect against pilot chute entanglements and riser strikes. The lower profile will help prevent knocking the camera while exiting a plane, and ensure you always get the perfect shot.