The ConnectView card is an accessory that allows your iPhone or iPod touch to become a wireless viewfinder for your ContourGPS camera. Together with the Contour mobile app, ConnectView allows you to see what your camera sees before you record and change your settings in real-time. Mount your camera, use your phone to line up the shot, adjust your settings (video, lighting, or audio), and you're ready to record your adventure. The days of crooked or misaligned videos are a thing of the past.
- Contour ConnectView features:
- Configure your camera settings in real-time from the most remote locations
- Preview what your camera sees before you begin recording
- Select your video mode, adjust your microphone volume, change your lighting conditions, or configure your GPS.
- Every time you connect your ContourGPS with the Contour mobile app, it automatically updates with the latest satellite information.
ContourGPS, uses a mobile app and the ConnectView's Bluetooth to turn your phone into a wireless viewfinder. ContourGPS enables your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android device to line up your shot and change your settings in real-time. Now you can configure your camera settings in real-time and preview what your camera sees remotely. With the new Contour app you can select your video mode, adjust your microphone volume, change your lighting conditions, or configure your GPS.
- Item #69202
- Weight: 1 g
- In stock / $29.95
Customers who bought this also bought:
The ContourGPS, at only 5.2 ounces is the smallest and lightest combination of hands-free video and GPS. ContourGPS, has a built-in Bluetooth that works with a mobile app to turn your phone into a wireless viewfinder.