The CableJive dockStubz has a micro USB port and 30-pin pass-through adapter for iPhones, iPods, and iPads. This 30-pin male to female adapter passes through all functionality so you'll have no trouble with charging, hearing music, or controlling your device. It also includes charge conversion so your device will not have trouble charging on your older dock.
Perfect accessory to allow USB charging while also using an ANT+ transceiver, such as the Digifit Connect2. Also great if you want to leave your case on while you dock.
- Works with all docks and fits every case, cover, or skin (including Apple's Bumper, Lifeproof, and Otterbox)
- Passes all functionality through to your device
- Includes charge conversion circuitry for older docks and accessories that use Firewire for charging
- Compatible with all iPhone, iPod, and iPad models (except the Shuffle)
- Optionally inject power for charging via a micro USB jack on the side
Customers who bought this also bought:
Digifit Connect2 ANT+ Transceiver
Digifit Connect2 (DC2) is a wireless transceiver that plugs directly into the dock connector of your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Workout indoors or outside while the free version of the Digifit app tracks elapsed time, calories burned, time in zones, speed, cadence, distance, pace, power (watts), weight and sleep score.