The Jarv Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) is compatible with devices that use Bluetooth 4 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BTLE), such as the Galaxy S3, iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C, iPad Mini, iPod Nano, and new iPod Touch (5th Gen). The HRM together with 3rd party apps turns your device into a mobile training device for runners, cyclists, and other fitness enthusiasts. It connects wirelessly to your device without the need for any adapter and delivers accurate real-time heart rate data.
Note: To prolong the life of your HRM, rinse the strap after every use. Hand wash the strap in cold water with a mild detergent after every five uses. Do not put the strap in a washing machine or a dryer. Does not transmit data while swimming. This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, US Territories, Hawaii, Alaska, or international destinations.
- Wireless heart rate monitor for Galaxy S3, iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C, iPad mini, iPod Nano, and new iPod Touch (5th Gen) and other Bluetooth compatible devices
- Soft fabric Chest strap is waterproof (IPX7) and has a comfortable fit
- Works with over 50 running, cycling, and wellness Apps including MapMyRun, RunMeter, Endomondo, LogYourRun and Runkeeper
- Strap length is adjustable from 26.5" to 39.4" (37 cm to 100 cm)
- IPX7 Waterproof certified -1 meter underwater for 30 minutes
- Runs on a replaceable coin cell battery and requires no charging between rides for up to 3 year
Customers who bought this also bought:
Jarv BTLE Speed/Cadence Sensor
The Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor is designed for the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPod touch 5, and other iOS bluetooth devices. The bike sensor together with 3rd party iOS App turns your iPhone into a professional cycling computer.