This is the strongest and most durable way to patch a punctured tube. A vulcanizing tube patch that stretches, flexes, twists, and turns along with the tube will guarantee you piece of mind. Works great on road or mountain bike. The kit includes:
Patch kit includes:
- 4 each 25mm round patches
- 2 each 35 x 25mm oval patches
- 1 piece sandpaper
- 1 each 5cc tube vulcanizing fluid
- 1 compact box to holds everything
- Make sure the tube to be patched is dry.
- Clean and lightly sand the area with the included sandpaper.
- Spread a thin layer of glue, larger than the patch, around the hole.
- Peel off the protective backing from the VP-1 patch and apply.
- Press firmly and don't touch the adhesive, and you're done.
- Item #60306
- Weight: 5 g
- In stock / $3.95
Customers who bought this also bought:
I-Beam Mini Tool (IB-1)
The IB-1 features an aluminum handle surrounded by 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches and a straight blade screwdriver. This IB-1 has the exact tools you will need to make adjustments to your bike while you ride. Nothing more, and nothing less. Perfect for road and mountain.