The Larsen & Brusgaard Optima II is an audible altimeter with freefall alerts, canopy descent warnings and landing guide tones. The canopy descent warnings and landing guide tones allow you to preset warning altitudes for use under canopy and, if desired, to provide timing beeps to help you track your landing pattern. The L&B Optima II is water resistant for about 6 seconds before the filter would have to be changed. Other factors could then be determined to increase or decrease the probability the unit being damaged such as depth, salinity, debris in the water, open or full faced helmet, etc.
- 3 selectable warning altitudes (1st & 2nd: different pulsating tones; 3rd: high-pitched siren)
- Four memory banks for custom warning settings and choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- SWOOP warning bank featuring unique sequence of beeps to assist entering optimum swoop corridor
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft, and if the DZ elevation differs from that of the airport
- Displays present altitude during climb and has a built-in clock
- Feet/Meter selection and altitude selection interval: 10 Ft.
- Includes two long lasting, easy to find CR2325 batteries
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any helmet, inside or outside
Customers who bought this also bought:
GoPro Low-Pro Mount
The GoPro Low-Pro Mount is not only cooler looking, but it is also safer. The lower profile will help prevent knocking the camera, and ensure you always get the perfect shot.