The Viso II is a digital faced visual altimeter packed with features and is the perfect solution for skydivers. It can be set to display altitude or vertical speed. The Viso II records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy. The technology and experience L&B has cultivated and developed over the past 15+ years has been implemented into their visual altimeters. The Viso II features a rugged rubberized coating, and comes with a reliable handmount.
- Electro-luminescent back-light, for night jumping, can remain on for several hours
- Automatic calibration to local elevation every time it starts up
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Includes two long lasting, easy to find CR2325 batteries
- Comes with wrist and hand mount
Customers who bought this also bought:
GoPro Low-Pro Mount
The GoPro Low-Pro Mount is not only cooler looking, but it is also safer. The lower profile will help prevent knocking the camera and ensure you always get the perfect shot.