Despite the improvements over the last two decades, soldiers continue to make up names such as Meals Rejected by Ethiopians, Meals Rarely Enjoyed, and Meals that Refuse to Exit. Maintain your normal fluid intake while consuming MREs and you should have no problems with the exit. Keep one in the car, at the cabin, or around the house in case of an emergency. They're also great for backpacking, since you don't need a stove to heat MREs.
- All meals are heat sealed in a heavy duty plastic bag. Each meal includes:
- 1 main dish entre containing pork, poultry, or beef (unless it's a vegetarian dish)
- 1 flameless ration heater
- 1 dessert (either a fruit bar, 2 cookies, or fudge brownie)
- 1 pack of crackers or bread
- 1 spread (cheese, jam, or peanut butter)
- 1 accessory pack with tea or coffee, cream, sweetener, salt, pepper, napkin, wet wipe, matches, and spoon
MREs are best stored at 16°C (60°F) to maintain maximum shelf life. MREs will be selected at random, but we do guarantee to send a variety.
Note: Beware of stolen MREs that come in a brown plastic bag. It states on the brown bag, "US government property, commercial resale is unlawful." All MREs sold on Delta Gear will come in a clear bag.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Snow Peak Titanium Spork
This ultra-lightweight spork is the simplest lightweight titanium cutlery implement out there. This single utensil may be used as either a spoon or a fork. It is simply the most versatile backpacking utensil ever.